Halloween is an interesting and joyful event like the Christmas and thanksgiving. But there are a lot of interesting things which we don’t know about Halloween. You don’t need to worry about it; we are going to list all the best questions about Halloween, which are best to increase your existing Halloween knowledge. These are also best to increase your knowledge about Halloween.
So if you are looking to test your Halloween knowledge, you are in the right place. Moreover, you have the opportunity there to know more about Halloween rather than just a festival.
List of 143 Halloween Trivia Questions
1. What is the name of the country from where Halloween is originated?
2. What is the name of the festival about which the people think that Halloween is based on that festival?
3. What is mean by “Hallow”?
4. Is pumpkin a fruit or a vegetable?
5. What is the name of the night before Halloween for the new Englanders?
6. What is the name of the American city where the largest Halloween parade is observed?
7. What is the name of the place where the bobbing for apples originates?
8. The practice of the trick-or-treating begins in which century?
9. What is the order of the color on Candy corn from the base to point?
10. Who directed the Halloween movie “Corpse Bride”?
Which group is known as universal accepter? read science trivia.
11. Name any classic horror movie which is based on a true story?
12. The Dracula’s sidekick is known as?
13. The Bonfire originated from which word?
14. What is mean by the Dracula?
15. What is the real name of the Dracula?
16. What is the name of the actor who first play “Wolf Man”?
17. What is the name of the Charlie Brown friend?
18. What is the last year of the full moon Halloween?
19. What is the name of the first person who made the Jack-o-lantern?
20. What is the name of the country from where the Jack-O-lanterns belongs to?
In which year Oscar’s awards are started? Read Movie Trivia
21. How many states of America produces a large amount of the pumpkins?
22. How much amount of the Candy Corn produces every year?
23. What thing you will see in the mirror on the midnight of the Halloween according to the superstition?
24. The Hollywood has a banned product on Halloween, what is the name of that product?
25. What is the name of the movie which convinced the people to get rid of “Ouija boards”?
26. What are the colors of the M&Ms normal bag?
27. What is the name of the British prime minister who reportedly sees a ghost in the white house?
28. What is the name of the writer of the novel “Frankenstein”?
29. What is the name of the country which has a region “Transylvania”?
30. What is the name of the actor who played Dr. Frank-n-Furter in the picture “The Rocky Horror”?
What type of business run by the “Luke’s Uncle”? Read Star wars trivia
31. What is the name of the country that celebrates the Day of the dead starting at midnight on the 31st of October?
32. According to the superstitions what particular ability a person has, who born on Halloween?
33. What are the correct spellings of the Halloween with an apostrophe?
34. During the “selling” people travel house to house, what they ask for during this travel?
35. What is the material of the original costumes of Halloween?
36. What is the strength of the people in the largest parade of New York City?
37. What is the name of the city which has the record of the most Jack O Lanterns lit at once?
38. The two main meetings of the witches on Halloween are also known as?
39. In which year the “Freak” movie is released?
40. How many days took the blockbuster “Halloween’?
When the famous movie “Titanic” was released? Read 90’s Trivia
41. What is the number of the Halloween on the record busiest day list of the year?
42. In which location of the America the Vampire cats lived?
43. What is the name of the country that grew up the heaviest pumpkin in the year 2014?
44. What is the name of the person who grew up the heaviest pumpkin in 2014?
45. What is the mean by seeing the blue pumpkin while trick-or-treating?
46. What is the name of the costume which E.T. wear?
47. What is the name of the Halloween radio drama which causes a mass panic on October 30, 1938?
48. What is the name of the most popular candy of the year “2004”?
49. What is the most famous costume in the year 2004?
50. What is the weight of the biggest pumpkin in the world?
What is the size of the swimming pool in the Olympics? Read Sports Trivia
51. What is the average amount of candy consumed by every American in the year “2002”?
52. What is the name of the phobia built due to the intense fear of Halloween?
53. What is the name of the director of “The Nightmare Before Christmas”?
54. The quote “Don’t be afraid. I am going to give you the choice I never had” belongs to which vampire?
55. What is the number of people hanged during the “Salem Witch Trial”?
56. How many people were killed with a chainsaw in “The Texas Chainsaw Massacre”?
57. How many number of the people in the film “Halloween”?
58. The “Psycho” nominated for how many number of Oskar’s?
59. What is the native continent of the round orange pumpkins?
60. What is the roundabout number of the American consumers in the Halloween 2016?
What you do for fun in your free time? Do you know what people do for fun?
61. Which candy is at the top of the list in the most popular Halloween candy?
62. How many species are most commonly handed out to trick-or-treaters in the USA?
63. What percentage of the kids like to have gums instead of candies on Halloween?
64. What is the name of the person who has the record of the world’s fastest pumpkin carving time?
65. What is the name of the American cities where the Halloween is largely celebrated in the year 1921?
66. In Hong Kong, the festival of hungry ghosts is known as?
67. What is the name of the ware after which the Candy Corn is marked as the special treat for Halloween?
68. What is the name of the first wrapped candy?
69. What is the name of the writer of the novel “Mystery”?
70. An American state don’t allow the dressing like Priest or nuns, what is the name of that American state?
Did you know making some one laugh is easy. Read funny questions to ask.
71. In which year the full moon accord during the Halloween after 2020?
72. In which year the first universal picture released with the feature-length?
73. Halloween is around for how many years?
74. How the pumpkins grow?
75. What is mean by the Halloween black color?
76. What is the middle name of Michael Myers in the franchise?
77. In which installment the Michael kill his sister Judith?
78. What is the name of the Halloween movie in which Michael does not appear?
79. What is the Job of Mr. Strode?
80. What is the name of the last Halloween movie in which Dr. Sam appeared?
81. How many Halloween movie is directed by John Carpenter?
82. What is the name of the first actor who credited as the Michael Myers?
83. How many children of the “Laurie Strode”?
84. How many times the Dr. Loomis shoots Michael in the second movie?
85. What is the number of Halloween in the parties held in the USA?
86. What is the percentage of the Americans who planned to celebrate Halloween in the year 2016?
87. The most popular Halloween costume of the adults in the year 2015 is?
88. The most popular Halloween costume for pets in 2015 is?
89. What was the origin of the Dracula for Bram Stroker’s?
90. What is the name of the magician who died on Halloween?
91. What is the name of the American state where the longest haunted house is located?
92. What is the name of the festival which the Chinese celebrated with the Halloween?
93. What is the name of the New York City Halloween parade?
94. What is the name of the item which is banned during the specific time of Halloween California?
95. The first Halloween card is made in which decade?
96. Any other names you know which are given to the Halloween?
97. What is the traditional role of the black cat in the Halloween?
98. What is the name of the first featured length movie of the werewolf?
99. In which year the word “Vampire” appeared in the English?
100. What other name is given to the Trick-or-treating in Mexico?
Do you have kids? Why don’t you play kids trivia with them?
101. What are the two main colors which are associated with Halloween?
102. In which form the Vampire is in the “Eve folklore”?
103. What is the name of the American city which is number one in the Trick-or-treating?
104. Which thing is more common among the vampire and Bats?
105. What amount is spent on the pet’s costumes on every Halloween?
106. What is the most disliked vegetable of the Vampire?
107. What is the color of the cat as a symbol of Halloween?
108. Which is the mammal that can be associated with Halloween and can fly as well?
109. Which one of the head is also used as a symbol of Halloween?
110. The world Halloween abbreviation is?
111. What is the name of the newspaper which uses the phrase trick-or-treat for the children in Canada?
112. What name is given to the group of the Witches?
113. What other name is given to the Candy Corn?
114. What does man by seeing a spider on Halloween?
115. What is mean by hearing the owl on Halloween in Medieval Europe?
116. What name is given to the Halloween in Spain?
117. In which year the famous magician “Harry Houdini” die on Halloween?
118. What is the name of the country where the girls think that they will see their future husbands by wearing the wet sheets?
119. What is the name of the actress who makes her debut in the Halloween movie?
120. What is the average percentage of the adults who celebrate Halloween?
121. Any complete chant which the witches chant?
122. Which thing is used by the witches to get around the town?
123. In which the first known trick-or-treating in print in North America occur?
124. What are the other names of the trick-or-treating?
125. What is the other name of the All-hallows Eve?
126. What is the name of the Roman festival which responsible for the Halloween?
127. What is the name of the movie Hocus Pocus before?
128. What is the name of the American city which banned the teenagers from trick-or-treating in the year 2010?
130. What is the founding year of the trick-or-treating?
131. What is the birth year of the idea “Trunk or treat?
132. Which costume is second in the most popular category in 2015?
133. Which Halloween costume is at the top of the list in 2017?
134. In which year the society of the Count Dracula was found?
135. The first-ever Jack-O-Lanterns made with which material?
136. Who is the writer of the book “A Dracula Handbook”?
137. Which color cat is not for sale on Halloween in many centers?
138. What is the original name of the Candy Corn?
139. Which flag has the “Medusa” monster on it?
140. What is the name of the Candy which wants you to “Taste the Rainbow”?
141. What is the name of the writer of “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow”?
142. What is the name of the debut movie of “Anne Rice’s”?
143. What is the name of the monster which terrorizes the people?
We have just listed all the best questions to test your knowledge about Halloween. These are also the best questions to increase the knowledge of any person. You can pick any question from the above list according to your desires and interest to challenge anyone about Halloween knowledge.