Today, we are living in a society where everybody believes that everything happened due to some reason. We believe that there is a science behind every move of this world. So we always look around ourselves the try to learn the new things in this world. So far we know a lot those things which people don’t know in the recent life of this earth.
When we talk about this earth, everything is exciting to know. We are going to list all the best questions regarding the things about which the people know so far. You can ask these questions from your friends, and family members to spend some quality time and spread some knowledge as well. All the below questions are very interesting to know for everyone.
1. Which gas is essential for us to live on this earth?
“Oxygen” gas is essential.
2. What is the name of the planet which is nearest to the Sun?
The planet’s name is “Mercury.”
3. How many numbers of teeth in an adult human mouth?
There is a “32” number of teeth.
4. The dolphins don’t have a sense which a human has?
The dolphins don’t “smell.”
5. Which blood group is known as a universal donor?
“O” negative blood group.
6. Which group is known as a universal accepter?
“AB,” positive blood group.
7. How many points are in a human body?
The human body contains “10-11” points of the blood.
8. What are the names of the three layers of the earth?
The three layers of the earth are crust, mantle, and core.
9. Which is the giant planet of the solar system in size?
The giant planet is “Jupiter.”
10. How the “Bees” make the honey?
Bees collect the nectar from different flowers.
11. What is the name of the hottest planet of the solar system?
The hottest planet of the solar system is “Venus.”
12. Which blood group is very rare in humans?
“AB” negative blood group is very rare.
13. Which is the second element of the periodic table?
The second element is “Helium.”
14. What is the number of bones in a Giraffe’s neck?
Giraffe’s neck contains a “7” number of bones.
15. Which part of the plant related to Photosynthesis?
“Leaf” conduct the Photosynthesis.
16. What is the boiling point of the water?
The boiling point of the water is “100” degrees Celsius.
17. Which is the alive most giant animal of the land?
“Elephant” is the giant animal.
18. Which is the giant animal in the sea?
“Blue whale” is the giant sea animal.
19. What is the name of the tissues which connect the bones with muscles?
“Tendons” tissues connect the bones with muscles.
20. How much saliva can human produce during his average life span?
21. Which particle of an atom doesn’t have any charge?
“Neutron” doesn’t have any charge.
22. What is the chemical formula of Ozone?
The ozone chemical formula is “O3”.
23. What is the name of the bird which can fly in both directions?
“Hummingbird” can fly in front and back as well.
24. How many laws of the newton?
Newton has “three” laws.
25. Some animals eat plants and meat as well. What do we call these animals?
26. What is the third law of motion by Newton?
“For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction’.
27. Which thing has the maximum speed in the universe?
“Light” has a maximum speed.
28. What is the speed of the light?
The speed of light is almost “300,000,000m/s”.
29. How many numbers of days can a human red blood cell survive?
It can survive up to “120” days.
30. Which thing is hotter than the SunSun?
31. From which country the canal “Suez Canal” belongs?
It belongs to “Egypt.”
32. Which planet rotates faster around the SunSun?
“Jupiter” rotates faster than any other planet around the earth.
33. How many numbers of elements in the periodic table?
The periodic table contains “118” elements.
34. How many colors have appeared in a rainbow?
The rainbow contains seven different colors.
35. Which planet contains the most number of moons in our solar system?
“Saturn” has the most number of moons. If you are interested in sports, read some sports-based trivia questions.
36. How many numbers of moons on the planet “Saturn”?
“53” total Moons.
37. Where is the smallest bone of the human body present?
It’s present in the Middle ear.
38. The most commonly found diagnosis of cancer in the human body is?
39. From which country the NASA belongs?
It belongs to “America.”
40. What stands for “NASA”?
NASA stands for “National Aeronautics and Space Administration.”
41. Which planet has the maximum gravity in our planet system?
“Jupiter” has maximum gravity in our planet system.
42. What is the name of the longest bone of the human body?
Its name is “Femur.”
43. What is the name of the theory which creates our planet system?
“Big Bang Theory.”
44. Which sea animal has three hearts?
“Octopus” has three harts’.
45. Where the oldest tree of the earth is found?
46. What is the age of the oldest tree found on the earth?
The oldest tee is “4843” years old.
47. What is the name of the tallest known grass on the earth?
Its name is “Bamboo.”
48. What is the name of the smallest country in the world?
The smallest country name is “Vatican City.”
49. What is the name of the scientist who invented the telephone?
“Alexander Graham Bell.”
50. What is the name of the highest mountain found in Africa?
“Mount Kilimanjaro” known as the highest mountain in Africa.
51. What is the total number of bones in the shark body?
Shark doesn’t have any bone.
52. Which thing is used to measure the Radiation?
53. Which is the most rigid material on the earth?
“Diamond” is the most rigid material on earth.
54. Which body is partly made with the same material?
“Nails and hairs.”
55. How much time does earth take to complete one cycle around his axis?
One entire day.
56. How much time does earth take to complete one rotation around the SunSun?
57. What is the name of the world’s largest ocean?
58. Which planet was firstly discovered by using the telescope?
59. Which part of the brain deals with hearing and language?
“Temporal Lobe” deals with hearing and language.
60. What is the name of the bond in which different atoms share the electrons to make a bond?
61. What is the name of the scientific term which is used for the Peeling skin?
62. How many percentages of the animals are in the “invertebrates” category?
63. Where the most active volcano of the earth is found?
64. In science, Light study is known?
65. Which color do we get after mixing all the colors of the light?
66. Which is the symbol of the silver in the periodic table?
67. What is the temperature on the hottest planet, “Venus”?
Its temperature is “460 degrees Celsius”.
68. What is the distance between the moon and the earth?
The total distance between the moon and earth is “376.600km”.
69. In which material the sound speed is faster, water or air?
In water, sound speed is faster than the air.
70. Which thing is opposite to the matter?
“Antimatter” is opposite to the matter.
71. How much amount of salt an average human body contain?
The average amount of salt in the human body is “250g”.
72. State the first layer of “Conservation of Energy”?
“Energy can neither be created nor destroyed, but it can be transformed from one form to another.”
73. What will be the impact of the space on your height?
In space, human height will increase.
74. Which are the oldest fossils found on the earth?
The oldest fossils are “Blue-green algae.”
75. How many years are the Blue-green algae old?
These are “3.2 billion years old”.
76. Is tomato fruit or vegetable?
Tomato is a “fruit.”
Excuse me! What exactly you do for fun? in your free time. Do you know what people do for fun?
77. List any two rational numbers?
1 and 2.
78. What is the average length of the small intestine in an average human body in feet?
The average length of the small intestine in a human body is “17 feet”.
79. Where is the first nuclear test of the United States of America held?
The first test was held in “Nevada.”
80. The scientific name is given to the space travelers in America?
“Astronauts.” If you have kids and want some trivia for them, why not read our kid’s trivia.
81. What name is given to the space travelers in china?
82. Which country space travelers are also known as “Cosmonauts”?
These space travelers belong to “Russia.”
83. All the planets outside the solar system are known?
84. What is the hardest substance in the human body?
The hardest substance in the human body is “Enamel of Tooth.”
85. Which cells are the longest in the human body?
The “Neurons” cells.
86. What is the name of the only metal on earth, which is in a liquid state at room temperature?
“Mercury” is the only metal on room temperature.
87. Which scientist invents the battery first?
The scientific name is “Count Alessandro Volta.”
88. Where is the “pinna” located in the human body?
Pinna is located in the “outer ear.”
89. Which the “DC” stands for in the circuit study?
It stands for “Direct Current.”
90. How many years is the Sun old, according to scientists?
The SunSun is “5 Billion years old”.
91. Which can happen by lighting on the tree?
Lighting can boil all the water on the tree, which can burst up the tree.
92. How the Tsunami come on earth?
There can be different reasons for the Tsunami. The main reason is the earthquake under the sea.
93. What is the temperature of the human body during food digestion?
The human body temperature is usually higher than the average temperature during the digestion.
94. What is the only type of canine which can climb up on the tree?
“Gray Fox” is the only canine that can climb up the tree.
95. Which is the highest mountain on earth? And where it’s located?
The highest mountain on the earth is “Mount Everest,” and it’s located in the United States of America.
96. What are the two opposite charged particles which attract each other?
Electrons and protons.
97. How many states of matter on earth?
There are “four” states of matter.
98. What are the four states of the matter on the earth?
Solid, Gas, liquid, and Plasma.
99. Which quality allows the things to float on the water surface?
100. How many egg-laying mammals exist on the earth?
Only “two” animals. If you have time, read some existential questions.
101. What are the two egg-laying mammals?
Echidna and Platypus.
102. Some solids are directly converted into gas states without converting to a liquid form. What is this process known?
103. Which is the longest living thing on the earth, and wherefrom it?
The longest living thing of the earth is “The Great Barrier Reef” from Australia.
104. The collection of all the animals and plants are known?
105. What is the name of the oldest living thing of the earth?
106. What is the highest speed of the wind on the earth’s surface recorded?
The highest recorded speed is “372km” per hour.
107. What physicians firstly keep the record of his patient?
The physician’s name is “Hippocrates’.
108. Which two elements are the main component of the bronze?
The two components are “Copper and tin.”
109. Where the highest surface speed of the wind is recorded on the earth?
“Over Mt Washington.”
110. What is the name of the coldest layer of the atmosphere?
111. How much is hotter the Lighting from the sun heat?
It’s almost three times the Sun’sSun’s heat.
112. What is the name of the device which is used to measure the pressure of the closed system?
The closed system pressure can be measure by the “Manometer.”
113. Which is the percentage of the different elements in the SunSun?
The SunSun contains 70 percent of the “hydrogen,” 28 percent of the “helium,” and 2 percent of the other elements.
114. Is the SunSun also rotating?
Yes, the SunSun is also rotating.
115. How many days the Sun takes to rotate once?
It’s taken almost 27 days for one rotation.
116. What is the name of our “Galaxy”?
117. What is the size of our Milky Way galaxy?
Our Milky Way galaxy size is almost equal to “750 billion and 1 trillion solar systems”.
118. According to scientists, about how many years before this earth is created?
“4.5 Billion” years ago.
119. According to scientists, about how many years before this universe in created?
“15 billion years ago”.
120. How fast is Jupiter rotating?
It almost rotates once in 10 hours.
121. In which city the Golden Gate Bridge located?
Golden Gate Bridge is located in “San Francisco.”
122. Which is the nearest star system to the earth?
123. How many stars in the Alpha Century system?
There are “three” starts in this system.
124. Which is the closest star to the earth?
The closest star is “Proxima Century.”
125. What is the number of bones in the body?
The human body contains a “206” number of bones.
126. At which temperature the graphite is converted into Diamond?
Its conversion temperature is “3000” degrees Celsius.
127. At which pressure the graphite is converted into Diamond?
Its conversion pressure “100,000”.
128. What is the symbol of the Gold in the periodic table?
The gold symbol is “Au.”
129. Which element of the periodic table can also burn on the water surface?
“Potassium” can also burn on the water surface.
130. What is the name of the element which is firstly created in the laboratory?
The first-ever created element in the laboratory is “technetium.”
131. Which is the lightest element of the periodic table?
The lightest element is “Hydrogen.”
132. What is the name of the sense which informs the brain about the person’s position in the space?
The sense name is “Vestibular’.
133. Which is the main electric component of the Processor?
134. “There is no further enhancement in processors after 2000. What is the name of this law?
135. What is the name of the largest part of the human body?
The most massive human body’s name is “Cerebrum.”
136. How many parts of the “Heart”?
There are “four” total parts of the heart.
137. What is the name of the lower part of the heart?
The lower part name, “Ventricles.”
138. Which is the biggest organ of the human body?
The most significant organ of the human body is “Skin.”
139. what is the name of the inner part of the bone?
140. What is the name of the two holes of the human nose?
141. Which the main purpose of the tongue in the human mouth?
Its main purpose is to “Taste” the different things.
142. What is the shape of the DNA of humans?
Humans’ DNA is like “Double Helix.”
143. Which bones of the body are used to protect the heart and lungs?
This bone name is “Ribs.”
144. What is the name of the pipe which shifts the food from your mouth to the stomach?
The name of the pipe is “Esophagus’.
145. What is the name of the outer layer of the human skin?
The outer layer name is “Epidermis.”
146. What is the scientific term which is used for those animals who steal the food of other animals?
147. How many numbers of incisor teeth in the human mouth?
Humans have 8 number of incisor teeth.
148. What is the purpose of a digital millimeter?
The DMM is used to measure the current, voltage, and resistance of the different components in a circuit.
149. How many numbers of peoples landed on the moon?
“12” people landed on moon so forth.
150. What is the other name of the penicillin?
151. Which drug is initially used by the U.s Navy and Army?
152. What is the name of the saltiest sea on the earth?
The saltiest sea name is “Dead Sea.”
153. what is the purpose of the Dull Red color?
The Dull Red color is used to indicate the “Highest Temperature.”
154. How overweight is vary when we go down to the earth?
Our weight decreases slightly.
155. What is the name of the force which every object is facing on its motion?
The force name “Frictions.”
156. What is the name of the force by which earth attracts everything towards itself?
The name of the force is the “Gravity” force.
157. The distance traveled by light in one year is known?
“One Light year.”
158. How the time is measure in the universe?
Time is measured in “Light Years” in the universe.
159. What is the name of the scientists who study plants?
160. What is the name of the scientists who study living animals?
161. What is the name of the process which helps the plants to make the food?
162. How many poles of a magnet? And what are their names?
A magnet has two poles, north and South Pole.
163. Which component of the soil absorbs the maximum quantity of the water?
“Clay” absorbs maximum water.
164. What is the name of the flower part which contains the pollen?
Its name is “Anther.”
165. Is the sunlight is necessary for the pants?
Yes, plants get energy from the sunlight.
166. Which living things are responsible for the pollination in plants?
“Insects” are responsible for the pollination process.
167. Why is the food necessary for Human beings?
Humans get energy from food.
168. On which material the first computers are based?
169. Which thing is responsible for the advancement of computers?
170. What is the percentage of the earth’s surface, which contains water?
171. Which continent of the earth contains the maximum number of animals?
172. Which planet of over solar system has the longest day as compared to other planets?
173. Which fish has the maximum speed in the sea?
174. Which animal on the earth has the longest ears?
175. What is the name of the longest bone in the human body?
176. What is the name of the first electronic computer?
177. How many planets don’t have any moon in our solar system?
We have just listed all the best questions to increase your knowledge and spend some quality time with your friends and family members. All the above questions are exciting to know for everyone. So you can pick any number of questions to spend some quality and informative time.