Ultimate Ice Breaker Questions for Teens – Makes your social interaction easier
Directly talking to someone for the first time is not easy, you need to know something about each other to start a healthy conversation. The ice breaker questions help you to break the ice first to make some flow of your discussion. These questions are perfect to know the background of each other. When don’t you know what to do? You can just start asking these questions to make your social interaction easier.
Teens’ life is an essential part of life. Everybody gets the direction of his life during the teenage. We are going to list all the best questions that you can start asking from your first contact with the teenagers. Let see the best ice breaker question for the teens.
List of Ice Breaker Questions for Teens:
1. What is the most embarrassing moment of your teen life?
Everyone has some memorable moments about the embarrassing moment of his teen life. This is an excellent question to know about each other.
2. Any worst thing you know, you have done during your childhood?
These questions may require the involvement of the parents. But usually, all the teenagers already know these things from their parents.
3. Any silent memory with your best friend who doesn’t know by anyone other?
It is a perfect light and easy question for any teenager. Because everyone has a lot of best silent memories with their best friends, but this easy question can help you to know a lot about the teen’s nature.
4. What is your first music concert which you attend in your life?
It is an excellent question to ask from any teenager. Moreover, it is very exciting and joyful for everyone.
5. What food will you choose if you have a chance to pick food with unlimited supply?
It is an excellent way to know about the favorite food of the teenager.
6. What is the name of the cartoon character which inspires you the most during your childhood?
It is an excellent way to know about the favorite character of your teenagers.
7. Any social prank which you do with any people?
Everyone has different types of prank stories during their teenage. It’s an excellent way to convert your conversation in some funny way.
8. What is the most important task you want to achieve in your future life?
It is a fundamental question for any teenager. Because teenage is very important for anyone to set some life goals, so this critical task most probably the life goal of your teenagers.
9. What is the name of your favorite superhero during your childhood, and why?
Every kid likes a specific superhero due to his superhero qualities and role. Let see what kind of super abilities your teenager likes the most.
10. Let you are an animal, what would you be?
It is an excellent question to know about the favorite animal of your teenager.
Why do vegetarians eat the egg? Isn’t it like killing a baby? Read Funny Questions
11. What are your weekend plans?
Weekends are essential for anyone living to take some relaxation and enjoy it. Let’s know about your teenage weekend planes.
12. Let you have a chance to get some Tattoo, what kind of tattoo you get, and why?
It is an excellent way to open up the mind of a teenager. You can get any severe or funny answer to this question.
13. Which kind of slogan you think completely describes your life?
It is an excellent question to get a complete picture of any teenager’s life. You can also give some time for teenagers to answer this question.
14. Who is your real-life hero?
Most people have the real heroes of his parents, but some people are also inspired by some celebrity or any other person in their life. Let’s see who inspires the most to your teenager?
15. What type of clothing do you like the most during your childhood?
This question will help you to know about the favorite clothing of your teenagers.
16. What is the name of the first tape or CD you bought during your childhood?
It is good to connect with other teenagers. Most people like the same kind of music and shows.
17. What is the most favorite thing of you during the summer season?
The summer season is delightful for everyone. Let see which are the things the teenagers love to do it that season? You can connect with teenagers through these things.
18. Let you are an ice cream, which flavor you will be, and why?
It is an excellent way to explore the teenage mind in a fun way. Let see which flavor choose by the teenager depending upon his taste.
19. What kind of invention do you think will be more popular in the next ten years?
Let’s see how your teenagers think about the future of different technologies. This is an excellent way to open up the teenager’s mind.
20. Let you are a candy bar, which candy bar you will choose for himself, and why?
It is another fun question but with some meanings. Let see which is the favorite candy of your teenager form his childhood.
Let’s put them in hypothetical situations by asking them some hypothetical questions.
21. Let you are going to establish a brand, what is the name of your brand?
These types of questions are perfect for any teenager to open up his mind with some great ideas. Let see how your teenagers respond to this question.
22. Let you have a chance to visit any country in the world, which country you will choose, and why?
Many teenagers want to explore the different parts of the world. Let see which place choose by your teenagers and what is the reason for choosing that specific country?
23. What is your favorite job in the world?
Let’s see what kind of job the teenager likes the most. Talking on these types of topics helps teenagers very much.
24. What are your favorite hobbies now?
Let’s explore the hobbies of different teenagers. Many teenagers have unique types of hobbies. This is a better way to strengthen your bonding through unique hobbies.
25. Anything you like the most from your family members?
Let’s see which type of behavior the teenagers expect and like the most from his family members.
26. What are the three worlds which completely describes you?
It is another way to understand the teenager living shortly. Let which world the teen chooses.
27. Let you need to change the inside content of the pillowcase, which content you will choose in the replacement?
It is another fun question that helps teenagers to think creatively.
28. Would you choose a house of glass or wood for himself?
Let see which type of house choose by the teenager depending upon his thinking and choice.
29. What kind of stuff burgers do you want to make under McDonald’s?
It is another good question to think creatively and explore new ideas—these types of questions perfect for teenagers.
30. Let you are a kitchen utensil, which utensil you would be?
It is another fun question for any teenager. Let how teenagers think about kitchen utensils.
Would you rather become a superhero or a wizard? Read would you rather for kids
31. Any weirdest thing you have eaten so far?
It is an excellent question to know about the situation, which leads the teenager to eat the weirdest thing.
32. Any tradition of your family which is strangest for you?
Family traditions are perfect to know about any teenager. Learning about the teenage family and childhood is the best way to know about them.
33. Any worst job you have ever done?
Let’s know about the worst job of the teenager and the reason for doing that job.
34. Let you have any non-traditional power, what kind of power it would be?
It is another question to know about the most liked superpower of the teenager. Let see what he wants to do by having this specific superpower.
35. Let you have a chance to mate any two food items and make a new food item, which foods you will choose?
It is another way of thinking creatively about the different food items. Let see which foods choose by the teenager.
36. If you need to get away with anything in your life, which thing will you choose?
It is an excellent way to know about the less important thing about teenage life.
37. Anything which can be very surprising for the people to know about you?
It is an excellent question to know about some hidden things about the teenager. It can be anything about teenagers’ personal life.
38. What would be the name of your third child?
This is a good fun question to know about the future personal life of the teenager. Let’s know about the family planning of the teenager in a fun way.
39. Let you have enough money to spend without working, what you want to do to kill your time?
It is an excellent question to know about the right motivation of your friend without just thinking about the money.
40. What kind of your favorite costume in the childhood which you wear?
It is an excellent way to memorize some childhood memories. Let’s know about some perfect moments of teenage life.
What is the name of the planet which is nearest to the Sun? Read Science trivia
41. Any kind of recent skill you want to learn?
Let see which skill the teenager is more curious about. Which recent skill inspires the most to the teenager?
42. Any craziest thing which you have done in your life?
It is another question to memorize some crazy moments of teenage life. This can be a perfect fun starter question.
43. Any place where you want to live in the future life?
It is a light question for any teenager, but it can be helpful to set some new and perfect life goals for future life.
44. Any coolest gift you think you give anyone so for?
Talking about gifts is very good for everyone’s life. Let see what kind of gifts the teen likes the most.
45. Would you like to go into your past or future?
It is a good question for every age group to know the essential things and goals of everyone’s life.
46. Would you like to become a famous person or a rich person in the world?
Let’s see which thing is more important for the teenager, fame, or wealth. Maybe both don’t have any meaning near the teenager. It depends upon the mindset of any person.
47. Which kind of power do you want to choose among invisibility and mind-reading? Why?
Let’s see which power is meaningful for the teenager and what he wants to do after getting this power.
48. Which would you choose among 1 hour of internet and 1 hour of the outside trip?
It is an excellent question to know about the preferred life of any teed ager. Let see which type of life he likes?
49. Let you have a chance to play a role in the movie; what kind of role you like the most?
It is another good question to open up the mind of a teenager. Let see which kind of role teenager like the most.
50. Any previous trend or fashion which you want back in his life?
This can be a perfect question to ask the girl teenager. Fashion can be a perfect and most liked topic for any girl.
What is mean by “Hallow” in Halloween? Read Halloween trivia
51. Let you have a chance to select any age for the rest of your life, which age you want to select?
It can be a perfect question for any age group of life. Everyone has their own life experiences depending upon which the selected age can be different.
52. Let you have to choose between your true love and 1 million dollars which thing you will choose.
It can be a timeless question for anyone. Let see which thing is more important for the teenager’s money or love?
53. Which decade of the past, you like the most, and why?
This is a good way to start some perfect stories from the past. This can be any era of the previous ’70s, ’80s, or ’90s.
54. If you have a chance to repeat your previous week, what thing you want to do new in that week?
It is a good question for any age group to revise the previous week and think about his mistakes.
55. What is the coolest gift you think you have ever received?
Let’s see what kind of gifts the teenager likes the most. It can be a very special gift of any teenager’s life.
56. Any worst haircut of your previous life?
It can be a funny question for anyone’s life. Everyone has some special haircuts during his kid’s life. This is a good question to memorize some childhood memories.
57. If you need to eliminate any one food from your eating list, which food you want to eliminate?
It can be difficult for any teenager to eliminate any food from his eating list. Let see which one choose by your teenager.
58. Any famous person would you don’t want to meet in his life?
It can be a tricky question for any teenager. Because everyone wants to meet any famous personality is his teenage.
59. Let you are a vegetable, which vegetable you would be?
It is not like any informative question. It’s just a fun question to ask from any teenager.
60. Would you rather be an attractive person or a clever person?
Let’s see which thing you choose by your teenager among brains and beauty? Which thing is more important for him?
What is the timing of an average baseball game? Read Sports trivia
61. Would you rather become a famous person whom everyone hates or any other normal person whom everyone loves?
Let’s see which thing is important for the teenager among the glory and adoration?
62. What would you choose among the time and money?
Both almost have the same meaning, but let’s see how the teenager thinks about it.
63. Would you like to work in a group or alone?
It is an excellent question to know about the leadership qualities of the teenager. Let see he can manage in a group or a lone wolf.
64. Would you like to stick on an island alone or in a group?
Let’s see which type of companion the teenager likes to have on an island. May he likes to stick their alone?
65. What is the favorite day of your life, and why?
It is an excellent question to know about the most favorite days of the teenager. Moreover, why he likes these specific days?
66. Let you need to marry with someone from this room, whom you will choose?
It is a truth or dare type question in a group of boys and girls friends. This question can be a proposal for someone in the room. Let see what the time decides.
67. If you need to prank-call someone other, whom will you choose?
It can be any person depending upon the teenager’s choice and relations with that specific person. Let see who is that and why?
68. Any craziest thing you have ever done after the first time drunk?
It is another fun question for many teenagers. The first time drunk is very memorable and interesting for everyone’s life.
69. The best praise or advice you ever received from anyone in your life?
It can be the best life-changing praise of the teenager’s life. The sharing of this type of information is helpful for all the people in the group.
70. What do you want to do in your life without the fear of failure?
Although the failures are right to stand and learn, let if there is no fear of failure what the teenager wants to do.
Is it possible to survive in this world without lying? Read Philosophical Questions.
71. Anything you miss the most from your childhood?
It is another excellent and deep question for any teenager. This is a perfect way to memorize the old days.
72. Anything biggest you have ever done in your life?
It is a big question for any teenager. So don’t surprise me with the big and unique answers. Everyone has their own life big works.
73. Let you have a chance to pick anything for your life, what thing you want to choose?
It is another big question for the teenager. It can pick anything from happiness, love, shelter, food, or Wi-Fi. So don’t surprise me with the answers.
74. What are the truth and a lie in your life?
It can be quite a revealing question for anyone. Let’s know about something unknown about the teenager.
75. Would any food you think is necessary for your life?
It is another good question to know about the favorite food of the teenager.
76. What type of task accomplishment gives you real happiness?
Let’s know when the teenager feels good about himself? What kind of things give internal happiness to the teenager.
77. Any dance move which you like the most?
Let’s see if a teenager likes to dance. It can be the perfect moment in any teenage group.
If you are planing a car camping trip, Tick this car camping checklist before leaving home!
Conclusion on Ice Breaker Questions for Teens
We have just listed all the best ice breaker questions for teenagers. This is a perfect way to know a lot about any teenager. You can ask these questions in any friends gathering or anywhere else to start the perfect conversation with the teenagers. You can choose any question from the above list, according to your audience.