Trivia questions are not best for adults only; you can also test the knowledge of your kids to spend some quality time with your kids. You can increase the understanding of your kids by asking different questions from your kids. Moreover, this can be a hilarious and exciting way for the kids to learn other things. These questions can include various topics, including movies, sports, science, and animals.
These questions can include any other topic of life as well. This activity can be very healthy for your kids to learn about the different aspects of life. This is a perfect and speedy way to increase the knowledge of your kids. We are going to list all the best questions with answers which can help your kid in his whole life.
1. How many numbers of legs of a Spider?
A spider has “Eight” legs.
2. What is the name of the place where you see different kinds of animals?
The name of the place is “Zoo.”
3. If we put the water in the freezer, what we get?
We get the “ice.”
4. What is the color of the stars on the American Flag?
5. What is the name of the president’s house in America?
6. What is the name of our star system?
7. How many planets are present in our solar system?
8. What is the name of the fruit which our kids traditionally give to the children?
9. What is the name of the largest mammal in the World?
The largest mammal is “whale.”
10. Which name is given to a group of lions?
A lion group is also known as “Pride.”
11. In which Continent there is no Bees are found?
The Continent’s name is “Antarctica.”
12. What is the name of the largest alive animal in the World?
The largest animal is “Elephant.”
13. What is the name of the tallest alive animal of the World?
The tallest animal is “Giraffe.”
14. Which animal is also known as the desert animal?
“Camel,” also known as a desert animal.
15. Which country is the Homeland of the “Kangaroo”?
The country’s name is “Australia.”
16. What is the name of the bird which has the longest life span?
The bird’s name is “The wandering albatross.”
17. Which is the fastest animal of the earth?
“Cheetah” is the fastest animal.
18. What name is given to the baby cow?
Baby Cow is also known as “Calf.”
19. Which other name is given to the male duck?
It’s also known as “Drake.”
20. Which city is the capital of France?
“Paris” is the capital of France.
21. Which other name is given to the planet “Mars”?
This planet is also known as “Red Planet.”
22. What is the sum of all the internal angles of a rectangle?
23. What is the sum of all the internal angles of a triangle?
24. What is the name of the capital of the Hawaii state of the U.S.?
Its name is “Honolulu.”
25. Who is the girlfriend of the cartoon character “Mickey Mouse”?
His girlfriend is “Minnie Mouse.”
26. On which pole the Santa Claus live?
Santa Claus lives in the “North Pole.”
27. Which state of the U.S. is most famous for Hollywood?
28. What is the name of any wish belongs to “Clownfish”?
“Nemo” belongs to clownfish.
29. What color a school bus have?
The school bus has the color “Yellow.”
30. What thing did the teacher use to write on blackboard in school?
The teacher uses the “white chalk” to write on the blackboard.
31. How many wings a “Bee” have?
A bee has four wings.
32. What is the other name given to the female “Deer”?
Female Deer is also known as “Doe.”
33. What is the family name of the Komodo dragon?
Komodo dragon belongs to the “Lizard” family.
34. What is the other name of the female horse?
The female horse is also known as “Mare.”
35. In which country the Great Pyramid of Giza located?
The Great Pyramid of Giza is located in “Egypt.”
36. Which is the dyeing season of the leaves?
The leaves are usually die in the “fall” season.
37. Which cat usually belongs to “Bad Luck”?
The “black cat” belongs to bad luck.
38. How many months in a Year?
39. What is the name of the process by which a frog can survive in the winter season?
This process is known as “Hibernation.”
40. What other name is given to the male sheep?
The male sheep are also known as “Ram.”
41. What are the two countries where the American Bison is found?
American Bison is found in the United States and Canada.
42. What is the name of the animal, which is the symbol of the “Great Plains”?
The symbol of the Greta plains is “American Bison.”
43. The feminine of the cat is?
“Queen” is the feminine of a cat.
44. What is the name of the crime partner of the “Batman’s”?
The crime partner of batman’s is “Robin.”
45. How many sides and angles of a triangle?
The triangle has three sides and three angles.
46. What is the name of the superhero who can climb up on the walls and buildings?
“Spiderman” can climb up to the wall and buildings.
47. What is the nickname of the United States of America Flag?
The flag name is “Starts and Stripes.”
48. Which planet has rings?
49. What is the name of the giant snake in the Jungles Book?
The giant snake’s name is “kaa.”
50. Which animal plays the role of villains in the movie the Lion King?
The “Hyenas’ play the role of villains.
51. What is the name of the king in the sleeping beauty?
The prince’s name is “Phillip’.
52. What is the name of the place where Mustafa and his family members live in the animated movie Lion King?
Mustafa and his family lived in the “Pride Rock.”
53. Who is the famous character of the Disney movie “Cinderella”?
“Prince Charming” is the famous character of this movie.
54. What is the name of the two trouble makers in the Disney movie “Cranium Command in Epcot”?
The two characters are “Tad and Rico.”
55. What is the age of the oldest man in the Bible?
The oldest age of the bible man is “969”.
56. How many times the word “Christian” appeared in the Bible?
The word Christian appeared “3” times in the Bible.
57. What is the name of the tallest man in the Bible?
The tallest man is “Goliath.”
58. How many brothers of a Joseph?
“Joseph” has 11 brothers.
59. Which sign is given by God after the flood to indicate that God will destroy the earth with a flood again?
The God-given a sign of “Rainbow.”
60. How many words contain the shortest Verse of the Bible?
The shortest Verse contains the “two” words only.
61. How many words contain the longest Verse of the Bible?
The longest Verse contains the “90” words.
62. How many sisters of the “Joseph”?
Joseph has only a “1” sister.
63. What is the name of the wife of Abraham?
Her name was “Sarah.”
64. The Eiffel tower is located in which city of Europe?
This tower is located in “Paris.”
65. What is the name of the first president of America?
The name of the first president was “George Washington.”
66. The opposite of the cheap is?
67. Which of the voice has the highest pitch from the Soprano, tenor, and baritone?
“Soprano” has the highest pitch.
68. What is the name given to the scientists who study the Rocks?
These scientists are called “A geologist.”
69. What is the name of the first astronaut which landed on the surface of the “Moon”?
His name was “Neil Armstrong.”
70. Which thing is used by the character Harry Porter for invisibility?
Harry porter uses the “Invisibility Cloak.”
71. What is the name of the second king of Israel?
His name was “David.”
72. What is the name of the original wife of king David?
Her name was “Michal.”
73. How many players in a single cricket team?
A cricket team contains 11 players.
74. What is the name of the national sport of Canada?
The national sport of Canada is “Ice Hockey.”
75. What is the name of the game in which the word “Love” is used?
The name of the game is “Tennis.”
76. How many players in a single team of a Basketball?
Each basketball has “5” players.
77. How many players in a single team of Volleyball?
Each Volleyball team contains “6” players.
78. Where the Olympics games 2016 held?
The 2016 Olympics was held in “Rio de Janeiro.”
79. What name is given to the line judge in the Tennis?
The line judge is known as “Umpire” in Tennis.
80. Which country won the 2014 World Cup of Football?
81. Which is the favorite food of the Pandas?
Pandas like to eat “Bamboo.”
82. Which place in the World is known as the happiest place in the World?
83. Which is the independence day of our country?
The Independence Day is “July 14”.
84. How many continents of the World?
The World has “seven” continents.
85. What is the name of the largest state of America?
The largest state of America is “Alaska.”
86. What is the name of the smallest state of America?
The smallest state of America is “Rhode Island.”
87. How many planets starts with the letter “M” in our solar system?
“2” planets start with letter M.
88. How many bones in the shark?
The shark has a “Zero” bone.
89. What name is given to the molten Rock?
Molten Rock is known as “Lava.”
90. Which is the nearest star to the earth?
The nearest star is the “Sun.”
91. After how many years the Football world cup held?
Football world cup is held every four years.
92. How many players in the Rugby team?
Each rugby team contains “15” players.
93. In all the ball games, which game has the lightest ball?
“Table tennis” has the lightest ball.
94. Name the first tournament of the Tennis?
The first tournament is the “Wimbledon tennis” tournament.
95. How many rings in the Olympic logo?
The Olympic logo has “5” rings.
96. What is the name of the famous boxer of the United States?
His name is “Muhammad Ali”.
97. What is the name of the scientist who invents the telephone?
The scientific name is “Alexander Graham Bell.”
98. From where the statue of liberty came in the United States?
It’s come from “France.”
99. What is the name of the ocean liner which sank during its first journey?
100. When did the Titanic sink in the ocean?
Titanic sank in “1912”.
101. What is the name of Justin Bieber’s country?
His country’s name is “Canada.”
102. Which is the largest Continent of the earth?
The largest Continent is “Asia.”
103. What is the name of the tallest mountain in the World?
The tallest mountain name is “Mount Everest.”
104. What is the name of the imaginary line which connects the North and South Pole?
The line is known as “Prime Meridian.”
105. Which fruit is fell on the famous scientist “Newton”?
106. What is the name of the scientists who invented the airplane?
The airplane was invented by the “Wright brothers.”
107. What is the name of the scientist who invented the “Radio”?
“Guglielmo Marconi” invented the radio.
108. Who discovered America first?
109. What is the leap year?
A leap year has 366 days.
110. How many sides in a pentagon shape?
It has “5” sides.
111. What is the chemical formula of oxygen?
112. Which country has the largest population in the World?
“China” has the largest population.
113. What is the name of the capital of America?
American capital name is “Washington D.C.
114. How many total elements in the periodic table?
The periodic table has “118” elements.
115. How is the “Zinc” represented in the periodic table?
Zinc is represented by the symbol “Zn.”
116. What is the name of the most outer planet of the solar system?
“Uranus” is the most outer planet.
117. What is the name of the planet, which is no more considered as a Planet?
118. Which name is given to the study of the plants?
119. What is the name of the inventor of the “microscope”?
“Zacharias Janssen” invented the microscope.
120. How many bones in a newborn baby?
A newborn baby has “300” bones.
121. How many canine teeth in the Human Mouth?
A human mouth has “4” canine teeth.
122. What is the name of the outer layer of the earth?
The outer layer is known as “Crust.”
123. Which is the hardest known substance on the earth?
“Diamond” is the hardest substance.
124. How many states in the United States of America?
“50” total states.
125. North Korea belongs to which content of the earth?
“North Korea” belongs to Asia.
126. What is the name of the galaxy in which our earth is located?
Our earth is located in the “Milky Way” galaxy.
127. Who is the inventor of Facebook?
Facebook is invented by the “Mark Zuckerberg.”
128. What is the name of the white part of the human eye?
The white part is known as “Sclera.”
129. Which planet from our solar system has the largest moon?
“Neptune” has the largest moon.
130. Which moon of the planet Saturn has the spherical shape moon?
131. What is the atomic number of potassium?
Potassium has the atomic number “19”.
132. In which year the WWI begin?
It begins in “1914”.
133. In which year Neil Armstrong walk on the moon?
134. Which American president uses the Atom Bomb on Japan?
The president’s name was “Harry s. Truman.
135. What is the name of the person who started the peace noble price?
The noble peace price is started by the “Alfred Nobel.”
136. Who was the inventor of the Light bulb?
The light bulb is invented by the “Thomas Edison.”
137. What is the year when the American Civil War started?
It’s started in “1861”.
138. How many numbers of keys on the “Piano”?
The piano has “88” total keys.
139. Who is the king of the Pop singer?
The king of the Pop singer is “Michael Jackson.”
140. When was the oldest music written?
The oldest music was written in 408 B.C.
141. What is the name of the writer who wrote the oldest music?
The name of the writer is “Euripides.”
142. from which city, the boy band one direction belong?
It belongs to “London.”
143. Who is the singer of FIFA song Waka Waka?
This song is sung by “Shakira.”
144. From which country the Shakira belongs?
Shakira belongs to “Columbia.”
145. How many grams in Kilograms?
A Kilogram is equal to 1000 grams.
146. In which Continent of the World the Sahara desert is located?
Sahara desert is located in the “Africa.”
147. What is the name of Germany’s capital?
Its name is “Berlin.”
148. Which country won the first world cup of the Football?
“Uruguay” won the first World Cup.
149. What is the name of the tallest mountain of Africa?
“Mount Kilimanjaro” is the tallest mountain of Africa.
150. How many sides of a “Cube” shape?
A cube shape has “6” sides.
151. How many centimeters in a Meter?
A meter is equal to 100 centimeters.
152. What is stands for ISI?
It stands for “International Space Station.”
153. Which is the national game of England?
“Cricket” is the national game of England.
154. What is the name of the U.S. president elected in 1961?
“John F. Kennedy” was elected in 1961.
155. Which gas inhale by the Humans?
156. Which gas absorbed by the plants from the environment?
157. Which Continent is known as the land of animals?
158. When the tissue combined, what they form?
Tissues are combined to form the “Organs.”
159. What is the name of the city where the “Wall Street” located?
Wall Street is located in the “New York” city.
160. Who is the founder of the “Microsoft”?
Microsoft is founded by “Bill Gates and Paul Allen.”
161. Which is the largest country in the World by area?
“Russia” has the largest area.
162. What is the currency of the “Canada”?
163. Which Continent is known for the big “Elephants”?
164. What is the name of the “Pig” in the movie name “Babe”?
The big name in the movie is also “Babe.”
165. About which character the movie “Coco” revolved?
This movie is completely revolved around the character “Miguel Rivera.”
166. What is the year when the famous movie “A baby’s day out” released?
This movie was released in “1994”.
167. In the movie “Peter Pan,” what is the name of the Pirate?
The pirate name was “Captain Hook.”
168. Which animal played the role of “Abu” in the movie “Aladdin”?
This is played by a “Monkey.”
169. What is the name of the writer of “Helmet”?
His name is “William Shakespeare.”
170. Harry’s potter has a pet, what is the name of his pet?
His pet name was “Hedwig,” which is an owl.
171. Who is the writer of the “Oliver Twist”?
172. Which animal plays the role of hero in the movie “Kung Fu Panda”?
A “Panda” plays this role.
173. The movie “Lion King” revolved around which character?
This movie revolved around a Lion.
174. In which movie the “Sven” is one of the characters?
The movie’s name is ‘Frozen”.
175. in which movie the Arendella is one of the characters?
176. what is the name of the Robot in the movie “Big Hero 6”?
The Robot’s name is “Baymax.”
177. who is the Gaston in the movie named “Beauty and the Beast”?
178. Who is the main character of the movie “The Little Mermaid”?
The main character of this movie is “Ariel.”
179. Who plays the role of Kevin in the “Up”?
A “bird” plays this role.
180. what is the name of Simba’s childhood friend in the movie “The Lion King”?
His friend’s name was “Nala.”
We have just listed all the best trivia questions for kids in almost every category. You can easily choose any category questions from the above list according to your kind interest. These are the perfect questions to increase the knowledge of your kid and to spend some good time with your kids. So you can easily pick any question to make it an exciting list of questions list for your kid.