In this article, we are going to list all the best multiple-choice trivia questions which are perfect to judge the knowledge of your friends and family members. We are going to list all the best questions from all aspects of life. You can choose any one question from the below list to make a perfect list of Multiple Choice questions for your loved ones according to their interest.
1. What is the name of the country, which is beaver as the national Emblem?
A) Turkey B) Peru C) Canada
2. Which is the hottest planet of the Solar System?
A) Mercury B) Venus C) Saturn
3. Which trees are tallest on the earth?
A) Coast Redwood B) Coast Douglas C) Sitka spruce
4. In the “Taxi Driver” movie, what is the name of the character do by Robert De Niro’s?
A) Jimmy Bickle B) Travis Bickle C) Virgil Bickle
5. What is the length of the longest measure of a human hair?
A) 3 meters B) 5 meters C) 7 meters
6. In which American War the maximum number of American soldiers where dead?
A) WW1 B) WW2 C) The American Civil War
7. The first woman police belong to which country?
A) England B) France C) America
If you are a movie lover, why don’t you test your knowledge with these movie trivia questions.
8. What is the name of the most venomous fish in the World?
A) Lionfish B) Stonefish C) Toadfish
9. What is the color of the white Rhinos?
A) Grey B) White C) Green
10. What did the player “Bjorn Borg” do at Wimbledon due to superstition?
A) Shave B) Wash C) Change his socks
11. What is the most popular name of the baby boys given in the USA around 1900?
A) John B) Joseph C) William
12. What is the most popular name of the baby girls given in the USA around 1900?
A) Elizabeth B) Catherine C) Mary
13. When the liberty bell get its name?
A) 1701 B) 1776 C) In the 19th century
14. Which one is the horse of the Dale in the Roy Rogers-Dale Evans Museum?
A) Buttermilk B) Daisy C) Scout
15. What is the name of the Golf player who holds the most victories record in the professional Golf tour?
A) Jack Nicklaus B) Arnold Palmer C) Byron Nelson
16. Which player is at the number 3 in major league career home runs?
A) Reggie Jackson B) Harmon Killebrew C) Willie Mays
17. During the ’90s, what is the percentage of the earning of the wives which earn more than their husbands?
A) 8 B) 18 C) 28
18. Which breed dog is most popular in the US during the 1980’?
A) Cocker spaniel B) German Shepherd C) Poodle
19. What is the percentage of the telephone answering machine in the US at homes in 1885?
A) 3 B) 5 C) 7
20. In D-Day, “D” stands for?
A) Doom B) Day C) Dwight
21. What is the price of the Brownie Box Camera by Eastman Kodak in 1900?
A) $1 B) $5 C) $20
22. What is the name of the character whose age was 40 years in 1900?
A) Charlie Brown B) Bugs Bunny C) Mickey Mouse
23. How many people were killed when Mt. St. Helens erupted in 1980?
A) 1 B) 57 C) 571
24. What the “J” stand for in “J. Edgar Hoover”?
A) James B) john C) Joseph
What you do for fun in your free time? Do you know what people do fun?
25. In which war the lady “Florence Nightingale” famous as “The Lady with the Lamp”?
A) American civil war B) Crimean war C) World war 1
26. In which country the longest mountain range “Andes” found?
A) Australia B) America C) Africa
27. What is the name of the state of the “Las Vegas City” of the USA?
A) Nava B) Washington C) California
28. What is the first name of the country, “Iraq”?
A) Mesopotamia B) Mesosphere C) Meagan
29. What is the name of the company that uses the android application first time in the mobiles?
A) Apple B) HP C) HTC
30. What is the name of the longest river in Europe?
A) Volga B) Severn C)Rhine
31. The longest river, “Severn,” belongs to which country?
A) United States B) United Kingdom C) Australia
32. The “Thistle” symbol belongs to which country?
A) Netherland B) England C) Scotland
33. The highest mountain, “Ben Nevis,” belongs to which country?
A) England B) Canada C) the Netherlands
34. The statue of “Admiral Nelson” belongs to which country?
A) USA B) France C) UK
35. How many wives of the English king “Henry VIII”?
A) 5 B) 6 C) 7
36. What is the name of the pass which connects Pakistan with Afghanistan?
A) Khyber pass B) Pak Pass C) Pakistan Pass
37. The famous island, “Honshu Island,” belongs to which country?
A) China B) Japan C) Australia
38. Which Asian country has the old name “Ceylon”?
A) Pakistan B) Iran C) Sri Lanka
39. The “New Amsterdam” is the old name of which famous city of the word?
A) New York B) Lahore C) Tokyo
40. What is the highest recorded temperature of the earth?
A) 132F B) 134F C) 136F
41. What is the name of the countries which have the border “Strait of Gibraltar”?
A) Morocco and Spain B) Morocco and France C) Australia and Morocco
42. What is the name of the country which has a board like a map?
A) Turkey B) Italy C) Japan
42. The airport “Hillary Tenzing Airport” belongs to which country?
A) Sudan B) Nepal C) Azerbaijan
43. What is the name of the country that produces the most number of eggs?
A) India B) Japan C) china
44. How many oceans on the whole earth?
A) 4 B) 5 C) 6
45. What is the name of the largest ocean in the world?
A) Pacific ocean B) Dead sea C) Atlantic ocean
46. The Dead Sea located between which countries?
A) Philistine and Israel B) Jordan and Israel C) Jordan and Philistine
47. What is the name of the ocean where “Bermuda Triangle” located?
A) Atlantic ocean B) Pacific ocean C) Dead sea
48. What is the name of the country which is titled “Land of Midnight Sun”?
A) Japan B) Norway C) Italy
49. What is the name of the country which is referred to as “Playground of Europe”?
A) Netherland B) Switzerland C) England
50. What is the name of the country which is referred to as “The Land of Rising Sun”?
A) Italy B) France C) Japan
51. What is the length of the longest Highway of the Wolrd?
A) 8000Km B) 10000Km C) 12000km
53. In which country the longest Highway is located?
A) England B) china C) Canada
54. Which is the Highest Mountain in the World?
A) Mount Everest B) K2 C) Nanga Parbat
55. What is the name of the country that produces the maximum coffee?
A) Sri Lanka B) Brazil C) Canada
56. What is the name of the country, which is also known as “Country of copper”?
A) Zimbabwe B) Zambia C) India
57. What is the name of the country which is second in the land area?
A) China B) India C) Canada
59. What is the name of the sea where river Jordan flows?
A) Atlantic ocean B) Dead sea C) Pacific ocean
60. What countries people called their country “Nippon”?
A) Canadian B) Japanese C) Pakistanis
61. What is the name of the oldest city in the World?
A) Miser B) Damascus C) New York
62. What is the name of the city, which is also known as “the city of canals”?
A) Venice B) Lahore C) Tokyo
63. The river “Wangchu” belongs to which country?
A) Sham B) Myanmar C) Philistine
64. Which country produces the maximum rubber in the World?
A) China B) Canada C) Malaysia
65. Which country produces the maximum tin in the World?
A) China B) Malaysia C) USA
66. In which country the volcano “Vesuvius” is located?
A) France B) Italy C) Russia
67. Which country is also known as the Sugar Bowl of the World?
A) China B) Italy C) Cuba
68. What is the length of the longest canal, “Suez Canal”?
A) 160.5km B) 162.5km C)164.5km
69. Which country is also known as the “Land of Thunderbolts”?
A) Bhutan B) Iran C) Sham
70. What is the name of the country where white elephants are found?
A) Netherland B) Thailand C) England
71. In which continent the maximum number of countries exist?
A) Asia B) Europe C) Africa
72. Which country is also known as the “Battleground of Europe”?
A) Belgium B) France C) Italy
73. In which year Hong Kong becomes part of the “China”?
A) 1996 B) 1997 C) 1998
74. Which country has the maximum number of time Zones?
A) America B) France C) England
75. How many time zones in France?
A) 12 B) 13 C) 14
76. “Machu Picchu” city belongs to which country?
A) France B) Italy C) Peru
77. Which study is known as Ecology?
A) Plants B) Environment C) Earth
78. Which study is known as the Cosmology?
A) Universe B) Plants C) mountains
79. Which famous scientist invents the battery?
A) Marconi B) Alessandro Volt C) Newton
How much saliva a human can produce during his average life span? Read all Science based trivia questions.
80. Which country produces the maximum amount of Diamond in the World?
A) Australia B) USA C) South Africa
81. Who discovered “Australia”?
A) James Cook B) Alexandra C) Alcester
82. What is the name of the first Governor-General of Pakistan?
A) Muhammad Usman B) Muhammad Ali Jinnah C) Iqbal
83. Which is the national flower of Italy?
A) Lily B) sunflower C) Narcissus
84. “The coastal area of Dead sea” is which point of the earth?
A) Highest B) lowest C) center
85. Which thing invented by the “Thomas Edison and John Kruesi”?
A) Battery B) Photograph C) DVD
86. What is the name of the Bicycle inventor?
A) Thomas Edison B) John C) Kirkpatrick Macmillan
87. In which year the Amnesty international was found?
A) 1960 B) 1961 C) 1962
88. In which year the African Union found?
A) 2001 B) 2002 C) 2003
89. When the “American Civil Liberties Union” found?
A) 1920 B) 1921 C) 1922
90. On which date the “global data protection day” celebrate?
A) 26 January B) 27 January C) 28 January
Are you from 90’s? Read some 90’s trivia to test your knowledge.
91. Which country has the currency name “Ringgit”?
A) Japan B) Malaysia C) Italy
92. Which country has the capital “Damascus”?
A) Sham B) Syria C) Iraq
93. In which from the computer hardware store the data?
A) Decimal form B) Hexadecimal form C) Binary from
94. What is the name of the programmer, who discovered the Bluetooth?
A) Thomas B) Edison C) Ericson
95. Which language is used in the Web Pages?
A) Html B) Machine language C) Java
96. Which is the heart of the computer?
A) Hard disk B) Microprocessor C) Monitor
97. Which programming language is used to develop the website and Web Application?
A) Html B) PHP C) C++
98. Which is the highest military award of the china’s military?
A) Meritorious Service Medal B) Heroic Exemplar C) Deshamanya
99. What is the name of the Indian who gets the Nishan e Pakistan?
A) Gandhi Ji B) Man Mohan Singh C) Morarji Desai
100. Which country has the “Param Vir Chakkar” as its highest military award?
A) Pakistan B) Bangladesh C) India
101. Which country has the “Nishan e Haider” as its highest military award?
A) Mexico B) Brazil C) Pakistan
102. What is the name of the movie which gets the first Asian Film Award?
A) War B) The Host C) Goal Mall
103. What is the name of the country which is divided into cantons?
A) Scotland B) Switzerland C) Ireland
104. Which city is known for the biggest center for Automobiles?
A) Detroit B) New York C) Belgrade
105. What is the currency name of Pakistan?
A) Euro B) Rupee C) Rent
106. What is the name of the Spain currency?
A) Euro B) Dollar C) Peseta
107. How many years the Olympic Games held?
A) 2 B) 4 C) 6
108. What are the National sports of Canada?
A) Lacrosse B) Baseball C) Basketball
Did You Know ! We Also have full Collection of Sports trivia questions.
109. How many players in each Baseball team?
A) 8 B) 9 C) 10
110. What is the average total time in a Baseball game?
A) 18min B) 20min C) 22min
111. How many medals won by the China in 2008 Olympics?
A) 90 B) 95 C) 100
112. In which country the location “Tuscany” is located?
A) Italy B) France C) Jorden
113. What is the name of the European country which is mostly covered with mountains?
A) Finland B) Switzerland C) Scotland
114. What is the name of the actor who gets the Oskar’s award in the movie “The Kiss of the Spider woman”?
A) Thomas B) William Hunt C) Joseph
115. The famous actor “Loelia Ponsonby” belongs to which country?
A) Argentina B) France C) Mexico
116. What is the name of the movie which gets the title of “Blockbuster” first?
A) Jaws B) The Lion King C) Titanic
117. Which body part of the Charlie Chaplin was insured?
A) Hands B) Feet C) Neck
118. What is the name of the James Bond father?
A) Thomas B) Andrew C) Stiffen
119. What is the name of the only silent movie which won the best picture Oskar’s?
A) Pilot B) Wings C) The Robe
120. In which country the Rose flower is very popular?
A) England B) Thailand C) Switzerland
121. In 1901, what is the population of the UK?
A) 30 million B) 40 million C) 50 million
122. How many years the Roman stay in Britain?
A) 300 years B) 400 years C) 500 years
123. What is the name of the smallest continent in the World?
A) Asia B) Africa C) Australia
124. What is the name of the continent, which is completely ice-filled?
A) Antarctica B) Australia C) Africa
125. The second highest mountain K2 belongs to which country?
A) India B) Pakistan C) Bangladesh
126. On which day the Australian day is celebrated?
A) 25 January B) 26 January C) 27 January
127. In which years the Paul Keating was the Prime Minister of Australia?
A) 1991-96 B)1992-97 C) 1993-98
128. What is the name of the two countries that separated by the “Torres Strait”?
A) Canada and England B) Australia and Papua New Guinea C) India and Pakistan
129. Which country has the name “New Holland” in the 18th century?
A) Canada B) Italy C) Australia
130. In which year the Patrick white get the noble prize?
A) 1972 B) 1973 C) 1974
131. In which year the Patrick Cash on the men’s single Wimbledon Championship?
A) 1987 B) 1988 C) 1989
132. In which year, the first terrorist attack reported in Finland?
A) 2016 B) 2017 C) 2018
133. The powerful nuclear test of North Korea is conducted in which year?
A) 2017 B) 2018 C) 2019
134. In which year the Paddock killed the 58 peoples in Las Vegas?
A) 2015 B) 2016 C) 2017
135. When the USA announces his withdrawal from the UNESCO?
A) 2016 B) 2017 C) 2018
136. Washington Dc is the capital of which country?
A) USA B) England C) New Zealand
137. How many holes in a round of Golf?
A) 16 B) 18 C) 20
138. What is the regular height of the Basketball Hoop?
A) 8 feet B) 10 feet C) 12 feet
139. In which country the 2012 Olympics held?
A) England B) Japan C) china
140. In which year the first super ball held in the World?
A) 1965 B) 1966 C) 1967
141. The river “Thames” flowed through which country?
A) Japan B) London C) Italy
142. How many wives of the English king Henry 8th?
A) 4 B) 6 C) 8
143. Which state of the USA is also known as the “Golden State”?
A) California B) Washington DC C) Florida
144. What is the color of the M in the McDonald’s?
A) White B) yellow C) Green
145. Which country has the “Tampere” as the second-largest city in the country?
A) Switzerland B) England C) Finland
146. How many planets in our solar system?
A) 7 B) 8 C) 9
147. Which planet is also known as the “Red Planet” in our system?
A) Venus B) Mercury C) Mars
148. How many stars in our nearest star system?
A) 1 B) 2 C) 3
149. Which country space travelers are also known as Astronauts?
A) America B) China C) Russia
150. Which country space travelers landed on the moon first?
A) America B) Russia C) China
151. Which is the closest planet to the sun in our solar system?
A) Venus B) Mars C) Mercury
We have just listed all the best multiple-choice questions to test the knowledge of your friends and family members. These questions are listed from the different aspects the knowledge. You can choose any question according to your interest and make a perfect list for your loved ones.