132 Movie Trivia Questions and Answers by Deep-questions
Movie Trivia questions can be best to spend some quality time if you think you are a movie lover. You can test your knowledge by answering these questions. Moreover, you can also play this fun and knowledgeable game in your friends and family gatherings. You can also challenge your movie lover friends and see who comes on the top.
Let’s see the different movie trivia questions.
1. What is the name of the war movie that is awarded as the best war movie in 2009?
The movie’s name is “The Hurt Locker.”
2. In the movie “independence day,” the will smith’s character name is?
Will Smith’s character name is “Captain Steven Hiller.”
3. In the 1996 film “Scream,” how many numbers of people were killed?
“Seven” number of peoples.
4. In which year the movie “Forrest Gump” released?
This movie was released in the year “1994”.
5. In the movie usual suspects, who was the “Keyser Soze”?
Roger “Verbal” Kint played by Kevin Spacey.
6. The second Indiana Jones movie released in 1984, what is the name of that movie?
The movie name is “Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.
7. In the movie “The Hustler” in 1961, what is the name of the actor who starred?
The actor’s name is “Paul Newman.”
8. In which year Oscar’s awards are started?
It’s started in “1929”.
9. In which year the movie “Gone with the wind” won Oscar’s award of the best movie?
In the year “1939,”.
10. What is the last line from the movie “Gone with the wind”?
The last line is, “After all, tomorrow is another day.”
11. The song “My heart will go on “belongs to which movie?
It belongs to the movie “Titanic.”
12. When the song “My heart will go on” released?
It releases in “1997”.
13. Can you sing any song from the movie “Pretty woman”?
“Oh, pretty woman.”
14. Any movie from the ’90s which sounds tracks are bestselling all the time?
The movie’s name is “The bodyguard.”
15. The song “My Guy and I Will Follow Him” belongs to which 90’s movie?
It belongs to the movie “Sister Act.”
16. What is the movie name in which Bruce Wills acts as a New York police officer?
The movie name is “Die Hard.”
17. In which movie the Elijah Wood played Frodo Baggins hobbit?
The movie’s name is “Lord of the Rings.”
18. In the movie “Hunger Games,” what is the real name of the Katniss Everdeen?
Its real name is “Jennifer Lawrence.”
19. What is the name of the movie in which Judy Garland starred as Dorothy Gale?
The movie’s name is “The Wizard of Oz.”
20. In which kingdom the 2013 animated Frozen movie if set?
The kingdom’s name is “Arendelle.”
21. In the movie Ghost, what is the name of the singer who sang the “Unchained Melody”?
The artist’s name is “The Righteous Brothers.”
22. What is the name of the band who sung the three songs for the movie Armageddon in 1998?
The band’s name is “Aerosmith.”
23. The quote “There is no crying in baseball” belongs to which movie?
It belongs to the movie “A League of Their Own.”
24. The quote “You can’t handle the truth” belongs to which movie?
The movie’s name is “A Few Good Men.”
25. The quote “I see dead people” belongs to which movie?
The movie’s name is “The Sixth Sense.”
26. What is the name of any science fiction movie of the year 1997?
The movie’s name is “Men in Black.”
27. Who won the best actor award of Oscar’s from the movie “The Theory of Everything”?
The actor’s name is “Eddie Redmayne.”
28. Who played the role of Sara Connor in the science fiction movie “The Terminator” in the year 1984?
The actress’s name is “Linda Hamilton.”
29. What is the name of the movie and actor for the quote “Keep the change, ya filthy animal”?
The actor’s name is “Johnny,” and the movie’s name is “Home Alone.”
30. What is the name of the movie and actor for the quote “You had me at Hello”?
The actor’s name is “Dorothy Boyd,” and the movie’s name is “Jerry Maguire.”
Do you know what people do for fun? We have prepared a list of great ideas to have fun in your free time.
31. What is the name of the actor and the movie for the quote “what’s in the box”?
The actor’s name is “Detective David Mills,” and the movie’s name is “Se7en”.
32. What is the name of the actor and the movie for the quote “I am the king of the world”?
The actor’s name is “Jack Dawson” and the movie’s name is “Titanic.”
33. Who was the director of the English movie “Gladiator” in 2000?
The director’s name is “Ridley Scott.”
34. Who played the role of Jack Dawson in the movie Titanic in 1997?
The Jack role is played by the “Leonardo DiCaprio.”
35. Which movie of the Tom Hanks won the Oskar’s award of the best movie in 1994?
The movie’s name is “Forrest Gump.”
36. Who was the director of the 1993 historical drama “Schindler’s”?
The director of this drama was “Steven Spielberg.”
37. What is the name of the first African American best actor to win Oscar’s award of the best actor?
The name of the actor is “Sidney Poitier.”
38. For which movie Sidney Poitier won Oscar’s award in 1963?
The movie’s name is “Lilies of the Field.”
39. The quote “Molly, You in danger, girl” belongs to which actor?
It belongs to the actor “Oda Mae Brown.”
40. What is the name of the first animated movie by Robin “Williams”?
The movie’s name is “The Last Rainforest.”
41. Name the two mice from the movie “The Rescuers Down Under”?
Bianca and Bernard.
42. Who voiced for Villain in the animated movie “Hercules” in 1997?
“James Woods” voiced for Villain.
43. In the movie “The Prince of Egypt,” who voiced for Moses?
“Val Kilmer” voiced for Moses.
44. Which actress played the role of Mrs. Robinson in the movie “The Graduate”?
The actress’s name is “Rosebud.”
45. What is the name of the first-ever feature-length movie released?
The name of the movie is “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.”
46. Which color pill the Neo take in the movie “The Matrix”?
Neo takes the “Red” color pill.
47. For which movie Tom Hanks nominated for the first time in the academy awards?
The movie’s name is “Big.”
48. In the movie “Die Hard,” who was the skyscraper?
The name of the skyscraper was “Nakatomi Plaza.”
49. In the movie “Bridesmaids,” which pop vocal group performs at the wedding?
The pop group was “Wilson Phillips.”
50. In the movie “12 Angry Men”, who played the role of juror number 8?
“Henry Fonda” played this role.
51. What was the year when the movie “The Lion King” released?
It’s released in “1994”.
52. How many academic awards won by the movie “The Lion King”?
This movie won “two” awards.
53. Which animated movie of the ’90s won the academic awards?
The movie’s name is “Toy Story.”
54. What is the name of the 90’s animated movie that was Disney’s first-ever DVD?
The movie’s name is “Mulan.”
55. In how many scenes Colonel Nathan R. Jessup (Jack Nicholson) appeared in the movie “A Few Good Men”?
He appeared in only four scenes in the whole movie.
56. In the movie “Jurassic Park,” who played the role of park owner?
The park owner role is played by “Richard Attenborough.”
57. The quote “you talking to me?” belongs to which character from the movie “Taxi Driver”?
This quote belongs to “Robert De Niro.”
58. In the Rocky horror picture show, there is dance near the beginning, what is the name of that dance?
The dance name is “The Time Warp.”
59. For which movie the first best director award won by the “Steven Spielberg”?
The movie’s name was “Schindler’s List.”
60. In which movie the Satine courtesan played by the Nicole Kidman?
The movie’s name is “Moulin Rouge.”
61. The quote “Fasten your seatbelts: it’s going to be a bumpy night” belongs to which movie of the Bette Davis?
The movie’s name is “All About Eve.”
62. Who played the role of Martin Luther King Jr. in the biopic Selma in 2014?
This role is played by the “David Oyelowo.”
63. Who was the director of Boris Karloff in the classics Frankenstein?
The director was “James whale.”
64. Which movie ruined the career of the Michael Cimino infamous 1980 box-office bomb?
The movie’s name was “Heaven’s Gate.”
65. In the movie “The Night of the Hunter,” two words are written on the knuckles of Harry Powell. What were those words?
The two words were, “Love and hate.”
66. What is the name of that movie which plays the star himself on Zombieland?
The movie’s name is “Bill Murray.”
67. For how many academic awards the movie “Jerry Maguire” nominated for?
This movie was nominated for 11 different awards.
68. What is the name of the first movie of Jackie Chan’s without the English dubbing?
The movie name was “Rush Hour’.
69. What is the name of the movie which surpassed the Titanic in the highest-grossing?
“Avatar” surpassed the Titanic in 2010.
70. Which song is on the Tom Cruise lips in the movie “Risky Business”?
The song was “old time Rock and Roll” by Bob Seger.
71. The only actor from the movie “Lord of the Rings” was nominated for the Oskar. What is the name of that actor?
The actor’s name is “Ian McKellen.”
72. In the movie “Guardian of the Galaxy,” which song played in the opening credits?
The song is “Come and get your love” by Redbone.
73. Julie Andrews won the Academic award for the 1664 musical blockbuster. What is the name of that blockbuster?
The name of the blockbuster was “Mary Poppins.”
74. What is the name of the highest-grossing movie so far?
The highest-grossing movie, so for is “Joker.”
75. In the movie “Afraid of Roger Rabbit,” which actress’s voice is dubbed?
The actresses “Sultry Jessica” voice is dubbed.
76. Who dubbed the voice of sultry Jessica in the movie “Afraid of Roger Rabbit”?
“Kathleen Turner” dubbed the voice of Sultry Jessica.
77. In 2017 academic awards, a movie is mistakenly announced for the best movie. What is the name of that movie?
The movie’s name is “La La Land.”
78. In the movie “The Last Rainforest,” who composes and also performed the song “Some other World”?
This song is composed and performed by the “Elton John’s.”
79. Which was the last film of the “Eva Gabor’s” before her last death?
Her last film was “Rescuers Down Under” before her death in 1995.
80. What is the name of the James Bond famous movie in 1979?
The movie’s name is “Moonraker”.
81. What is the name of the writer for the scary theme music from Halloween?
The writer’s name is “John Carpenter.”
82. What is the name of the first animated film of the late twentieth century?
The movie’s name is “The Little Mermaid.”
83. Which is the most famous and recurring character of the Charlie Chaplin?
His most recurring character in “The Tramp.”
84. Who won the Oskar for creating the drama about Facebook in 2010?
“Aaron Sorkin” won the Oskar for a drama about Facebook creation.
85. What is the name of the drama created by Aaron Sorkin about Facebook creation?
The drama name is “The Social Network.”
86. Which is the first-ever drama about War, who won the best picture award in 1927?
The drama’s name was “Wings.”
87. Who played the Jack Ryan role on screen for the first time?
“Alec Baldwin” firstly plays that role.
88. What was the birth name of Audrey Hepburn’s?
The birth name was “Audrey Kathleen Ruston.”
89. In the movie Titanic in 1997, who played the role of “Unsinkable”?
“Kathy Bates” plays this role.
90. For what romantic comedy, Jennifer Lawrence won the best actress academy award?
Silver Lining Playbook.
91. What is the name of the film composer, who wrote the music for Batman’ in 1989?
The music is written by “Danny Elfman.”
92. What is the name of the writer for the screenplay of the “Rocky”?
His name was “Sylvester Stallone.”
93. In star wars movies, there is only one person who received the nomination for Oscar’s. What is the name of that person?
His name is “Alec Guinness.”
94. In the frozen films, who dubbed the voices of Princess Elsa?
Her voices are dubbed by the “Idina Menzel.”
95. What is the name of the Uma Thurman’s from the movie “Kill Dill”?
Her real name is “Beatrix Kiddo.”
96. What is the name of the director, who won the Oskar for Helming Forrest Gump?
The director’s name is “Robert Zemeckis.”
97. Which planet in the star wars has two suns?
The Planet “Tatooine” has two suns in star wars.
98. What is the name of the movie which won the most number of Oskar’s without winning any best picture award?
The movie name is “Cabaret.”
99. What is the name of the featured film of Arnold Schwarzenegger?
His featured film was “Hercules in New York” in 1970.
100. Which is the first-ever movie rated by PG-13?
The movie’s name is “Red Dawn” in 1984.
101. When we take the inflation in an account, which is the highest-grossing movie of all the time?
The movie is “Endgame.”
102. What is the name of only X-rated film which wins the Oskar’s Award?
“Midnight Cowboy” is the only movie in this category.
103. There is a spaceship in the movie “Alien.” What is the name of that spaceship?
The name of the spaceship is “USCSS Nostromo.”
104. What is the name of the actor who killed in the first scene of the “Scream” movie?
His name is “Drew Barrymore.”
105. Who played the role of Rooster Cogburn in the movie “True grit”?
His real name is ‘John Wayne’s.
106. How many numbers of Oskar’s won by the movie “Meryl Streep”?
This movie won “3” total Oskar’s.
107. In how many categories the movie “Meryl Streep” nominated?
This movie was nominated in total “21” categories.
108. In the movie “Inside Out,” the name of Riley’s imaginary friend is?
His imaginary friend is “Bing Bong’.
109. George Clooney won the Oskar’s for this sole acting in a movie, what is the name of that movie?
The movie’s name is “Syriana.”
110. At the end of the movie “Vertigo,” Judy transforms into Madeline. How this transformation occur?
This transformation occurs due to taking a bath in green color light.
111. In which movie Linda Blair played by “Regan MacNeil”?
The movie’s name is “The Exorcist.”
112. Which three movies won the big five at the Oskar’s?
The three movies are “It Happened One Night,” “One Flew over the Cuckoo’s,” and “Nest and The Silence of the Lambs.”
113. What is the name of the first female solo host in the Oskar’s?
Her name was “Whoopi Goldberg.”
114. What was the name of the singer of “Things Go Better with Coke” in 1969?
This song sang by “Ray Charles.”
115. What is the name of the movie for which “Tom Hanks” nominated in Oskar’s for the third time in 1996?
The name of the movie was “Apollo 13”.
116. What is the name of the first-ever video of “Michael Jackson,” which costs over $150,000?
117. What is the name of the movie for the quote “Personally, I think it’s a bit tacky to wear diamonds before I am 40”?
The movie’s name was “Breakfast at Tiffany’s.”
118. Which famous weapons are used by the Jedi Knights in the star war series?
The weapon’s name is “Light Saber.”
119. What is meant by the AT-AT in Star War series?
The mean of AT-AT is “All Terrain-Armored Transport.”
120. Which David Lynch movie includes some scenes from Bobby’s Vinton’s life story?
The movie’s name is “Blue Velvet.”
121. What is the name of the War movie, which won an academic award in 2009?
The movie’s name is “The Hurt Locker.”
122. what is the year, when the second movie of the Indiana Jones was released?
The second movie of Indiana Jones was released in “1984”.
123. In the movie “Hunger Games,” what is the name of the actress who plays the role of “Katniss Everdeen”?
Her name was “Jennifer Lawrence.”
124. What is the name of the classic movie in which Judy Garland starred as Dorothy Gale?
The movie’s name is “The Wizard of Oz.”
125. What is the name of the movie for which “Eddie Redmayne” won the best actor Academic award in 2014?
The movie’s name was “Theory of Everything.”
126. How many numbers of members in the “Jedi Council”?
The number of Jedi council members are “12”.
127. What is the last legendary dialogue from the movie “The Empire Strikes Back”?
The last dialogue was “May the Force with you.”
128. Which movie by the Star Wars was completely shot by the high definition cameras?
The movie’s name was “Attack of the clones.”
129. what is the other famous name of “Palpatine”?
130. In the horror movie, a goat played the role of black Philip. What is the name of that goat?
The real name of the goat was “Charlie.”
131. What is the name of the thing that Chris used to not get hypnotized in the Horror movie “Get Out”?
He uses “cotton.”
132. Which movie played by Netflix in its LGBTQ section accidentally?
The movie’s name was “The Babadook.”
133. An actor doesn’t know about his work in a Horror movie which starred the actor. What is the name of that movie? And who was the actor?
This movie was “The Shining” and the actor’s name was “Danny Lloyd.”
134. In the horror movie Exorcist, what is the name of the “Demon”?
His name was “Pazuzu.”
We have listed all the best and interesting questions about the movies to spend some perfect times with your movie lover friends and family members. These questions are perfect for getting some knowledge about some famous incidents regarding movies. You can pick any question from the above list and challenge your friends and family members. If you have time also to learn some fun ways to answer the phone, we have a great collection for you.