In this article, we are going to list all the best mathematics would you rather question. These questions can be a perfect routine for your student to enhance their knowledge and open their mind. These questions have two different choices for the students to choose from them with proper reasoning according to their sense. Moreover, if you are a teacher, this can be the best exercise for the students in the class.
You can take the answer from the different students and compare them to see how the students think about the scenario. Moreover, all the options have their benefits. Let see which option to choose by your student for what reason? Let’s discuss the different plans for the students to open their minds.
1. Would you rather put the $5 in the bank and get its double for four weeks or put $8 in the bank and get its triple for three weeks?
Let see what will be the choice of your student depending upon these two scenarios. Both scenarios have their benefits, but let see how the students think about that.
2. Would you rather buy a pre-cut apple for $2 per pound or without pre-cut apple for $1 per pound?
Let see which answer your students will choose according to his calculation and reason. He may select pre-cut or not pre-cut apple according to his thinking.
3. Would you rather earn $5000 per month while everyone around you is earning $2500 per month or $10,000 per month while everyone around you is earning 20,000 per month?
Let see how much importance of the other incomes for your students. How does he compare the other earnings with his earning?
4. Would you rather have a free time of 15 minutes around 10 am and the other 15 minutes around midnight or a complete half-hour for any time of the day?
It is a question to know about the importance of time for your students. Moreover, how they want to utilize their time according to their scenarios.
5. Would you rather read a book of 144 pages with 12 pages per day or read a book of 132 pages with 50 pages three times a week?
Let see which scenario perfectly suits your student according to his timing and mood. Everyone has their timing thinking, let how the different students think about that?
6. Would you rather work at a restaurant with $20 per hour without tipping or $12 per hour with tipping?
These are two different scenarios, the first one with a fixed amount while the other has a chance to get more or less amount as compared to the first one. It is an excellent question to know about the mindset of your students according to their scenarios.
7. Would you rather have a house of rectangular dimensions or a home with square dimensions?
Anyone can have their own house with their own choices. Let see how your love or students think about that according to their mindset and need.
8. Would you rather order the three pizzas on the same check or separately if you have an offer of 10% off for one pizza, 20% off for two pizzas, and 30% off for three pizzas?
If we order the three pizzas on the same check, we will get the more beneficial as compare to ordered separately. Let’s see how your students or loved ones think about that.
9. Would you rather have a gold cube with 25m length of each side or two gold cubes, one with 24m length and another one with 7m length of each side?
Everybody always chooses a more gold option. Let’s see what your student or loved ones choose what reasons?
10. Would you rather drive a car with a 40km per hour speed of 15m per second speed?
Let see which speed option your loved ones or students choose from these two options. The first one is high speed as compared to the second one. Let see how to calculate this by your students?
11. Would you rather drive a car with 40 miles per hour or at a rate of 50 feet per second?
It is another good mathematical question to see the conversion of miles to feet or vice versa. Let see which option choose by your students according to their knowledge.
12. Would you rather buy a jug of 8-pound ice cream for $24.56 or buy a jug of 3 pound and 11 ounces ice cream for $23.56.
It is a good question for your students to know about the ounce and pound conversion. Let see which option to choose by your student for what reason.
13. Would you rather roll two dice for ten times and get $5 every time you get a double or get $5 every time you get two even numbers?
It is another good question to test the knowledge of your students. Let see which option they choose with what reason?
14. Would you rather have a pool with dimensions of 20mx8mx6m or a pool with dimensions of 1550cmx650cmx725cm?
It is an excellent question to test the “m” to “cm” or vice versa conversion of your students. Let see which option your students will choose depending upon their knowledge.
15. Would you rather give the 364 jellybeans to your 188 friends or 281 jellybeans to your 137 friends?
Both the options almost have the same rations. Let see which choice by your students depending upon his understanding and why?
16. Would you rather buy jeans from a store with 30% off one pair option or from a store with $30 off?
It mostly depends upon the jeans price that which one will suit you perfectly. Let see how your students think about that and which offer he will go for which scenario.
17. Would you rather choose the pennies to match your weight or choose the quarters to match your height?
This question is to help your students to think more openly and creatively. Moreover, it somehow depends upon the weight or height of the answerer as well. Let see which option perfectly suit which of your students.
18. Would you rather have three pencils with 9cm each or five pencils with 6cm each?
Both options in this scenario don’t have much difference. Let see which option choose by your students according to their scenario.
19. Would you rather choose a pool with the dimensions of 40ftx9ftx4ft or 7yds x 4yrs x 2yds?
This question is about the feet and yard conversion. Let see which choice by your student according to his calculation and why?
If the zombies really exist, what would you do to prevent the zombies? Read hypothetical Questions.
20. Would you rather choose an offer of 40% off for 15 copies or 50% out for 25 copies?
The answer is more dependent upon your need for copies. When we talk about the benefit, the 50% off offer is more beneficial, but if you don’t need 25 copies, than it will not benefit. Let see which offer to choose from your friend for which reason.
21. Would you rather choose the 38 baskets with 12 apples in each or 40 baskets with ten apples in each?
When you have these two options, the first one is more beneficial as compared to the first one. This question is more about counting.
22. Would you rather have a 42.5g of chips to share with one friend or a 198.4g of chips to share with seven friends?
In the first offer, you will get the maximum share of the chips as compared to the second offer. Let see which option to choose by your students for what reason.
23. Would you rather choose a bat of aluminum or a bat of wood?
Let see which option choose by your students depending upon the physical and chemical properties of the aluminum and wood.
24. Would you rather be in the 92 percentile or get 92%?
It is more about the percentile and the individual percentage. Let see the choice of your students according to their reason.
25. Would you rather be going to the airport on your convince and pay $4 per hour for parking or go to the airport on a taxi with $55 for a complete ride?
It depends upon your stay at the airport. But your car may have some other expenses as well. Let see which choice by your students according to their thinking and reasons.
26. Would you rather choose to carry the 30 bath towels or carry the 80 bar soaps?
This question is more about the weight and area. Let see which thing selects by your students for what reason?
27. Would you rather like to receive the lump-sum payment with a penalty or receive the 30 payment over 29 years without the penalty?
These are the two different payment scenarios with their benefits. Every student has their own choices depending upon their reasons.
28. Would you rather choose the 70% off coupon or 40% off coupon, 20% off coupon, and then 10% off coupon?
The best one from the above is more depends upon the things you want to purchase for your coupons. Let see how the student demonstrates their choices.
29. Would you rather buy a jug of 5 pound honey for $15.35 or three bottles of 1 pound and 8 ounces honey for $14.39?
It is more about the ounce and pound conversion with bottles and jug comparison. Let see how the students calculate, which is a deal that is more beneficial for them.
30. Would you rather select a coupon of $20 for your purchase or 20% off offer for your purchase?
These two offers have their benefits depending upon the price of your purchase. Let see how the students think about that.
31. Would you rather toss the three coins and wait for all three to have the same faces to win or roll the three dices and wait for all the dices to have a different number of winning?
Let see which option has the more winning possibility near the students according to their knowledge and understanding.
32. Would you rather go for lease option with $2000 down payment and $299 per month for 36 months or buy a chance with a $0 down payment and $380 per month or 60 months?
These are the two different options to buy a car. Both have their benefits. Let see which choice by your students according to their understanding.
33. Would you rather pay the $42 for cleaning the carpet of 2 rooms and a hall of 250sq.ft or pay the $67 for cleaning the carpets of 3 rooms and a hall of 350sq.ft?
It is another question about the area. The second option has more area coverage with more price as well. Let see which option choose by your student according to their knowledge and understanding.
34. Would you rather push a box of 20kg on a hypotenuse of the triangular surface of base 11m and height 3m or a triangular surface of base 5m and height 3m?
It’s’s easy to push the box on the first triangle as compared to the second one due to its more flat surface. Yes, you need to cover the more distance in the first one, but it’s still comfortable in the first case.
35. Would you rather have 7/8 of your favorite dish or 11/14 of your favorite dish?
7/8 is greater than the 11/14. Let see how your student understands it and select which option the above.
36. Would you rather plant a 30-acre land that has the survival rate of 58% are planted a 50-acre land which has the survival rate of 42%?
This question is related to your effort corresponding to the survival rate. Let see how the students understand it according to their knowledge.
37. Would you rather pay $0.25 for each apple are pay $2 for per pound apple?
It’s’s more depends upon the size of the apple. If you have a bigger size apple, then the first offer can be beneficial. Let see how the students think about that.
38. Would you rather like a discount of 45% on all your purchases for a lifetime or like a buy one get one free offer for your lifetime purchase?
You can select any one offer from the above two choices according to your buying routines. Let see how the students choose for what purpose?
39. Would you rather spin with n numbers and wait two times for the same number to win or roll the two coins and wait for both have to head to win?
It is more about the probability of winning. In which option, you have the more likelihood of winning. Let see on which measure your student judge these two options.
40. Would you rather earn a dollar for every foot in a mile or make a dollar for every meter in the kilometer?
This question is about the conversion of the foot, mile, meter, and kilometers. Let see how the students calculate, which is more beneficial for them.
Would you rather be good at math or science? read some would you rather for kids.
41. Would you rather like the one pizza slice from 8 slices of 10″ pizza or one pizza slice from 10 pieces of 14″ pizza?
It is about the quantity of pizza. In which case, you will get the maximum amount of pizza.
42. Would you rather buy the oil for $1.25 per liter or buy the oil for $4.60 per gallons?
This question is about the conversion of liter and gallons. Let see how the students calculate, which is more beneficial for them.
43. Would you rather run for 10 miles in 12 minutes or 6 miles in 10 minutes?
This question is about speed. Let see which option choose by your students according to their speed.
44. Would you carry a bucket with 5.62 liters of water or take a bucket with 1.85 gallons of water?
It is another question about the liter and gallons conversion. Let see which one your students want to choose to depend upon their weight.
45. Would you rather have the 20 ounces of gold or 1450 ounces of silver?
It is more depends on silver and gold prices. Let see which option choose by your students for what reason?
46. Would you rather run on the circumference of a circle of radius 20m or run on the perimeter of the rectangle with dimensions 20mx40m?
In this case, the circumference of the circle is more as compared to the perimeter of the rectangle. Let see how the students calculate these things and choose the perfect option according to their reason.
47. Would you rather paint the fourth half of a circle of radius 6m or a circle of radius 3m?
This question is about the comparison of the areas of the two mentioned regions. Let see what option selected by the students for what reason?
48. Would you rather have five 75cl bottles of cola or 12 250ml bottles of cola?
This question is also about the conversion. This time it’s’s about the cl and ml conversion. Let see which option choose by the students.
We have just listed all the best would you rather math question for your better understanding and knowledge. You can ask these questions from your students and loved ones for learning purposes. You can easily select any one question from the above list to make a perfect list for your loved ones and students.